Dr. Gregory Harvey
Patient First Orthopedics
Dr. Harvey is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon. His private practice of orthopaedic surgery includes a special interest in sports medicine, and in surgery of the knee and shoulder. In 1979, Dr. Harvey received his B.S. degree from Tufts University. In 1983, he received his medical degree from New York Medical College. In 1984, he completed his internship at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York and then completed an orthopaedic research fellowship at New York Medical College.…
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Board Certified Spine Surgeon
- Uniquely trained in both Orthopaedic Spine and Neurosurgical Spine Surgery
- This dual-fellowship training is rare and considered the highest level in spine surgery training.
- Duke University School of Medicine
- Awarded Harvard University Fellowship for Spine Surgery
- UCLA Combined Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Spine Surgery Fellowship
- Centered on compassionate, conservative, minimally invasive surgical techniques and evidenced-based care.
Dr. Y. Bryan Lee
Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists
- Diplomat, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Board Certified in Reconstructive Rear Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Lee was raised in Houston. Prior to his medical training, he attended the University of Texas at Austin, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology.…
Dr. Remi Nader
Texas Center for Neurosciences
Doctor Nader brings to the service of his patients his expertise and state-of-the-art technology to help him reach a diagnoses. This allows him to detect the precise location of the pain, to reduce the scale of surgeries and to minimize the post-operative pain and the time of recovery.
He is at the service of patients to determine if they can benefit from surgery when conservative treatments have failed.…