Dr. Gregory Harvey
Patient First Orthopedics
Dr. Harvey is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon. His private practice of orthopaedic surgery includes a special interest in sports medicine, and in surgery of the knee and shoulder. In 1979, Dr. Harvey received his B.S. degree from Tufts University. In 1983, he received his medical degree from New York Medical College. In 1984, he completed his internship at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York and then completed an orthopaedic research fellowship at New York Medical College.…
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Board Certified Spine Surgeon
- Uniquely trained in both Orthopaedic Spine and Neurosurgical Spine Surgery
- This dual-fellowship training is rare and considered the highest level in spine surgery training.
- Duke University School of Medicine
- Awarded Harvard University Fellowship for Spine Surgery
- UCLA Combined Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Spine Surgery Fellowship
- Centered on compassionate, conservative, minimally invasive surgical techniques and evidenced-based care.
Dr. Donald Stran
Houston Foot & Ankle
Dr. Donald C. Stran has practiced in the community since 1987. He is Board Certified and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Stran graduated from the University of Maryland as a pharmacist and later received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine (PCPM), where he graduated with honors in the Pi Delta Academic Honor Society.…